Do you want a local travel guide to London? What if you could get all your London trip planning suggestions in one place and then decide what is best for you?
Stay right here, Sunny friends! In fact, you probably want to add this page to your London Trip board on Pinterest so you have it in a safe place.
I’m an American blogger who has lived in London for six years. On Sunny in London I write about things to do, restaurant openings and British food, attractions, events, cultural differences and travel from London. My husband, Mr Sunny, comes from generations of London born, so he is an excellent source of ‘historic’ and life knowledge too.
This page is part of a series of resources to introduce you to the blog. It is updated regularly. Other pages include:
- Best Things to Do in London
- Food Things do Do in London
- Major Differences in American and British Cultures
- Trips- International Travel Tips and Tricks
Local Travel Guide to London- Trip Planning Basics
- What is the Best Airport to Choose?
- What You Must Plan in Advance for a London Trip
- Tips for London Pass, Tickets & Apps (YouTube)
- Best Day Trips from London
- Visiting Stonehenge– How to Get to Stonehenge from London
Local Travel Guide to London- Trip Planning Mistakes to Avoid
- Why You Shouldn’t Plan on Seeing ‘Big Ben‘ (YouTube)
- How to Spot Americans in London and Abroad as Tourists (YouTube)
- British Slang Words– Travel Tips & Advice (YouTube)
- Tips You Need for Your First Visit to London
- What to Wear to an Opera– A Pretty Woman Story
- How to Ride the London Underground not like an Arse
Local Travel Guide to London- Trip Planning Money & Shopping
- Tips for Exchanging Money (YouTube)
- How to Save Money on London Attractions (YouTube)
- How to Tip When Visiting London (YouTube)
- VAT Refund Shopping When Visiting London (YouTube)
- American’s Guide for Shopping in London
- British Brands and What to Buy in London (YouTube)
Local Travel Guide to London- Trip Planning Food & Hotels
For a detailed list of restaurants I recommend in London, visit the my Best London Restaurant Guide for Foodies. Below are some highlights.
- Covent Garden– Restaurants, Pubs and Attractions
- Afternoon Tea Etiquette Guide for Visiting London
- Food You Must Eat in London (YouTube)
- Harry Potter Hotel Room Tour (YouTube)
- What Makes MacDonald Windsor Hotel Magical?
Don’t Miss Anything New!
Watch the Sunny News YouTube to see everything happening each week.
Subscribe to the Sunny News email to receive regularly updates about what’s hot in London. When you subscribe you’ll automatically receive the ‘Local’s Pocket Restaurant Guide to London’ which you can download to your phone.