A restaurant review on the internet is like a star in the sky. Who has time to look at every one? So, as promised, start your watch, Sunny friends…
On your mark.
Restaurant Review, the Starters:
– Lamb Cutlet, Salsa Verde and Rocket
– Crostini Selection featuring vine plum tomato and basil, goat’s cheese and Parma ham with fig, beetroot cured salmon, horseradish cream and pink peppercorn
– Quick-fried taleggio parcels (onion rings, balsamic and apple fig chutney)
Restaurant Review, the Mains:
– Wild Mushroom Ravioli
– Aubergine Parmesan Shutter (baked eggplant, tomato, sweet basil and mozzarella)
– Salmon Cooked in a Paper Bag with baby leeks, garlic, rosemary and broccoli
Restaurant Review, the Dessert:
– A special platter made by the Chef when we requested he send us anything he wanted.
Restaurant Review, the Eaters:
– Ashleigh from Quintessentially Me
– Angie from Silverspoon London
Today’s lightning post features pictures from the second time I went to 21 Covent Garden. I was invited to a cocktail party at the Print Room to preview their Christmas drinks and menu. The Christmas menu includes a course lunch meal for as low as £19.95 and a 3 course dinner for as low as £24.95.
My blogger buddies and I (who have all written about this Covent Garden restaurant) chose to stay on our own for dinner.
Both times have been truly remarkable. In fact, I am so impressed with this London restaurant, I included it in my 5 Places You Can’t Miss in Covent Garden feature. And, if you go, you haaaaaave to try this…
Haha! Great way to write a restaurant review! Looks delish!
Sunny London says
Thanks Sammy! After being there twice I figured I’d just cut right to it 😉
I love this restaurant! I went there with my parents for my birthday this year- fabulous atmosphere and food.
Sunny London says
That’s fabulous! Thank you for reading and commenting.
21 is such a hidden gem the cocktails and food are wonderful. I was sad to miss their Christmas gathering but glad that you all had fun. The food looks yummy Lucy x