Ready to visit somewhere other than London? This is a list of the best international travel tips and tricks I have learned through six years of travel blogging while living in London as an American married to a man born in London.
Hopefully by now, you’ve had a chance to check out the other travel guide pages on Sunny in London. If not, you can find links to all of them at the bottom of this page.
International Travel Tips and Tricks- General Advice
- Why You Should Have an International Driving Permit– US and UK
- Top Food Travel Destinations for 2020
- SSSS Boarding Pass– Can’t Check in Because Government Regulations
- 5 Things To Do if You Want a Travel Tattoo
International Travel Tips and Tricks- Visiting Florida
- 13 Things British People Visiting Florida Don’t Know
- What to Pack for Florida (if You’re British)
- Advice for British Tourists Visiting Florida (YouTube)
- Foods to Eat When Visiting Florida (YouTube)
- Our Deck Down Under, a Secret Daytona Beach Hot Spot!
- Racing’s North Turn– The Best Beach Bar in Florida
- Eating Gator at the Ocean Deck in Daytona Beach
International Travel Tips and Tricks- Europe
- Visit Malta- Tips and Advice for Visiting Blue Lagoon
- Luzzu Cruises Review – Gozo, Comino, Blue Lagoon in Malta
- Foodie Travel Couples- Unique Things to Do in Bologna, Italy (YouTube)
- Hyatt Regency Nice France Review- Where to Stay in Cote d’Azur
- Aria Hotel Prague– 5 Star Luxury Hotel Review
- Prague Guide– Things to Do- Where to Stay- Travel Tips (YouTube)
- What to Drink in Prague– Beer and Food Travel Tips (YouTube)
- British Airways Fly Drive Holiday Review- Northern Spain and France
More Resources on Sunny in London:
This page is part of a series of resources for those new to Sunny in London and is updated regularly. Other pages include:
- Trip Planning– Local Travel Guide to London
- Best Things to Do in London (Attractions, Seasonal, Unique)
- Food Things do Do in London
- Major Differences in American and British Cultures
Watch the Sunny News YouTube to see everything happening each week.
Subscribe to the Sunny News email to receive regularly updates about what’s hot in London. When you subscribe you’ll automatically receive the ‘Local’s Pocket Restaurant Guide to London’ which you can download to your phone.