What are the most popular things to do in London? You probably guessed ride the London Eye, visit the Tower of London and go to museums. But did you know that there are also many popular food things to do in London?
When you consider the afternoon tea experience and thousands of pubs in London, the realm of foodie activities is huge! It actually can be a bit overwhelming, unless you have a local guide to show you the way.
Sunny friends, this page highlights the most popular experiences I have had living as an American in London and enjoying life as a London food blogger.
After you finish checking out these lists below (or maybe you want to save this to your London Trip Planning board on Pinterest), you can visit my Best London Restaurant Guide for Foodies.
This page is part of a series of resources for those new to Sunny in London and is updated regularly. Other pages include:
- Trip Planning– Local Travel Guide to London
- The Best Things to Do in London
- Major Differences in American and British Cultures
- Trips- International Travel Tips and Tricks
Food Things to Do in London: Basic Guide
- Top Food Trends 2020– What You Must Know
- Eating Traditional British Food– What You Must Know
- The Best British Food to Eat (YouTube)
Food Things to Do in London: Unique Experiences
- Top Things to Do in London for Food Travel
- Afternoon Tea Etiquette Guide for Visiting London
- 5 Places to Buy the Best Chocolate in London
- Harry Potter Afternoon Tea in London Potions Class at Cutter and Squidge
- Visit Hind’s Head Bray– Food Capital of England
- Dirty Bones Restaurant in Soho- Instagram Kit
- London Landmarks Afternoon Tea Review- Town House Kensington
- Eating London Food Tour– East London
- Eating London Food Tour- Soho
- Savage Garden Rooftop Bar– Best Views of London
Food Things to Do in London: Beer and London Pubs
- Covent Garden Pubs in London (YouTube)
- A London Pub Crawl with Hollywood History
- Kick Arse Irish Pubs in London
- The Mr. Sunny London Pub Crawl- “Avoiding Selfridges”
Food Things to Do in London: Sunny Recipes
- Cooking Tips for Making a Full English Breakfast
- Banana Chocolate Chip Scone
- Easy Toad in the Hole Recipe (Mr Sunny)
- Easy Lamb Saag Aloo Recipe- Spinach and Potato Curry (Mr Sunny)
- How to Make Homemade Pasta from Scratch
Don’t Miss Any London Updates!
Watch the Sunny News YouTube to see everything happening each week.
Subscribe to the Sunny News email to receive regularly updates about what’s hot in London. When you subscribe you’ll automatically receive the ‘Local’s Pocket Restaurant Guide to London’ which you can download to your phone.